Sunday, October 3, 2010

a week later!

it has already been a week since my crew and I started and completed successfully the swim from Catalina to Palos Verdes! We had a great crew thank you party and we will follow up with an all day party in Mexico on the 24th of October. People keep asking what I felt like after the race and these days following too. I felt fine and stil do . I haven't swam yet but look forward to doing so as soon as we get done moving this week!.
I am thrilled with the number of people who this charity adventure swim was able to introduce to Club Dust and the money that it generated through the sharing of friends and family. We already are buying uniforms and school supplies for kids who couldnt afford school because of this requirement and the cost of it.

Thanks again to all those of you who gave in thoughts, prayers and financially. I invite you to join us on a single day or multiple day trip to Mexico to see how the money and our time is spent there each month! Teh next date is October 24th and future dates are listed at http://www.clubdust.org/     

1 comment:

  1. Hi RAY, Do you have a brother Eric.....Pepperdine Grad of 1990, or 1991???

    I don't know if my other comment went through.

    ReplyDelete